Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blogging. And how much it sucks.


I enjoy blogging when things work. WHEN THINGS WORK. I don't get paid to do this, there's nothing in it for me if I post a few songs I think are worth sharing, except for the small piece of mind that I've possibly influenced someone into a new artist. That's about all the gratification that exists.

About a week ago, fileden wiped out all music I had posted on my blog because they're "images only" now. No notice to pack up camp and make a switch. 90% of the music on my blog was hosted by them. I've fought with EZArchive for the past week and it just doesn't make any sense to me.

I really don't want to throw in the towel because I've got so much more music I want to share with all FOUR of you, but if I can't find any other options as painless as Fileden WAS... I quit.

Ask me again in five hours and maybe my opinion will have changed, but I'm just really frustrated and pissed and ranting right now. Isn't that what blogs are for?

1 comment:

Abby said...

I wish I had a better recommendation. :(